Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ponds Femina Navneet Likes Ranbeer

Paunds Femina Miss India Crown after Navneet while involved in preparing these days, Miss world in the future, he wants to prove himself in the Bollywood.

In his conversation with hindustantimes.com Navneet from traveling their modeling of Miss world, Bollywood and many aspects of their personal lives to know some interesting conversation him. excerpt.

Miss India title and how your life has changed after finding?

I always consider myself special but now after this title themselves even more special as my confidence has grown even more. and get me a lot of love from everyone.

Miss India now what next?

These days I busy Miss world in preparation for his trainer this title. Mark robinson has been very hard with my goal this time and just winning the Miss world title.

You may also try your luck in Bollywood?

Sure would like to try (laughs). Good roll, good story and good to work with people so I don't chodungi it.

In Bollywood who aspire to work with most?

By the way, it is up to the film's demand and many good actors in Bollywood but Ranbir Kapoor are my first choice the way movies and as an actor, he has proven himself the way, working with them I would like, of course.

What kind of role playing will be like?

Vidya Balan Vidya Balan roles such as the cohesive character of the way. plays which focuses on women, I would like to play a similar role.

Now you are a celebrity you think what gain-loss.?

I do not think much on these things because such things are often the cause of bhatkati.

The secret of your fitness and beauty?

Three things-Jim, years of food and eat the right amount to keep themselves fit I these three emphasizes the most things.

Who will like to share with the ramp?

(Laughs) if Miss world title victory with his trainer mark robinson, of course.